Quote: Supporting people in their development and discovering their and my freedom and power to change the society fascinates me most of all.
Field of work:
project management, youth empowerment, cross-sectoral cooperation, civic education, history work, intercultural learning and conflict management.
I am coordinator of Civic Engagement Workshop, trainer and mentor at Insha Osvita
I work as a trainer of non-formal education since 2006, mostly for Civic Engagement Workshop and other cooperation programmes of Theodor Heuss Kolleg programme (mostly in South Caucasus). Besides youth work, I facilitated and moderated policy makers, representatives of business and public administration sector and elderly meetings, i.e. for Evens Foundation, START Fundation, Erasmus + programme, Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit and others.
I have co-edited several publications related to facilitation (trainers handbook, mentors handbook, diversity handbook) and civil society development (Azerbaijan handbook, research on Georgia).
Besides trainings, I coordinate local and international projects, i.e. at Civic Engagement Workshop, UNDP, People in Need and Polish and Georgian non-governmental organisations. I speak Polish, Russian, English, German and Georgian and understand Ukrainian. I am a mother of 2 children.
Languages of facilitation: Russian, English, German, Polish, Georgian
Author of handbooks for facilitators www.competendo.net
Trainer and moderator since 2008, expert in participatory evaluation
– Theodor Heuss Kolleg der Robert Bosch Stiftung (internationally)
– Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung (Germany)
– Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (Germany)
– Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (Germany)
– Evens Foundation (Belgium)
– Goethe Institut (Czech Republic, Germany and Poland)
– Polish Ministry of Education (Poland)
– Academy for Peace and Development (Georgia)
– Atinati Association (Georgia)
– European Solidarity Centre (Poland)
– Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights (Poland)
– Warsaw University (Poland)
– Trainings of trainers
– Civic education, civic competences and Human Rights
– Women empowerment
– Organisational development
– Participatory evaluation