“Culture Helps / Культура допомагає”: results of the open-call for jury for evaluation grant applications
We launched the first grants calls in May and June. Each grant call received more than 500 applications. They were evaluated by a jury consisting of representatives of the project’s partner organizations, as well as professionals from various fields nominated by Insha Osvita jury members.
We are expanding our pool of jury, who will work on the evaluation of next grant calls for individual and project grants. Here are the results!
Individual and project grants will be evaluated by:
- Ilona Demchenko — cultural manager of House of Europe;
- Vasylyna Dybaylo — expert on children’s rights, social policy, social cohesion, development, and implementation of projects;
- Oleksandra Gorchynska — project manager, head of the NGO “Ukraine:act”;
- Kseniia Kalyna — head of the communication department of the Ukrainian Institute;
- Viktoriia Lunochkina — grant manager of the Stabilization Fund at the Goethe-Institut in Ukraine;
- Maria Yaremchuk — independent director, producer, journalist, trainer and social activist in the field of culture and media literacy;
- Sofiia Korotkevych — artist, cultural and artistic manager. Develops her activities in the direction of current artistic practices, graphics,
- Iryna Chuzhynova — PhD in theatre art, theatre critic, manager of cultural projects.
- Tetiana Vovk — co-funded ПСІКУЛЬТУРА;
- Oksana Shchur — curator of literary projects, essayist, and critic;
- Anastasiia Shcherbin — former cultural manager of Creative Economy programs at the British Council in Ukraine and the House of Europe program;
- Milena Chorna — expert of the working group of the European Commission on preservation of cultural heritage in Ukraine, expert of the Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Fund, employee of the National Museum of the History of Ukraine in the Second World War;
- Iryna Lisova — translator, publisher and cultural manager, women empowerment activist, author of the YouTube channel about travel and life in Germany;
- Asia Tsisar — Ukrainian curator, researcher, focuses her projects on the space of Central and Eastern Europe;
- Lina Romanukha — cultural manager and curator;
- Anastasiia Manuliak — head of the “Visual Art” department of the Ukrainian Institute.
Project grants will be evaluated by:
- Yurii Golik — art critic, curator, art manager and artist, co-founder of the “Patio” platform of creative youth of Kharkiv;
- Olena Syrbu — independent curator, cultural manager, co-curator of the “Kinography” project and senior Cedos analyst;
- Kateryna Hradnova-Savytska — film and theatre producer, project manager of the Left Bank Theatre (Kyiv) and State Small Theatre (Vilnius);
- Yaroslav Kachmarskyi — organizer of artistic events, musician;
- Olga Bekenshtein — music curator, art administrator and DJ, founder of the Am I Jazz? festival, co-founder of the non-profit organization OK Projects;
- Natalia Kernytska — manager of international cooperation at Ukrainian Cultural Foundation;
- Kateryna Alymova — cultural manager of House of Europe.
Individual grants will be evaluated by:
- Liudmyla Iamshchykova — cultural manager and facilitator;
- Iryna Martyniuk — cultural manager of the Stabilization Fund for Culture and Education in Ukraine from the Goethe-Institut;
- Iryna Polikarchuk — director and curator of the public program of the Artsvit gallery, co-founder of the Center for Contemporary Culture in Dnipro, teacher of the history of contemporary culture at the Dnipro College of Arts and Culture.
We are glad to see in the jury, who have already worked on the evaluation of applications in previous waves and were not frightened by their number:) Letters with further steps are already in the email of jury members.
The “Culture Helps / Культура допомагає” project is being implemented jointly with zusa with the support of the European Union.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Telegram.