«Culture Helps / Культура допомагає»: Results of the first call of the collaboration grants
We received 132 applications, out of which the jury selected 10 partnerships between organizations. Among them are collaborations between Ukrainian organizations and institutions from Austria, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sweden, Germany, France, Ireland, Poland, and Slovakia.
This program supports joint projects between two or three organizations. At least one of them should be officially registered in a Creative Europe country. The grant of up to 40,000 euros can be used for workshops, co-creation processes, educational projects, art therapy to integrate displaced people into new communities, either in Ukraine or abroad.
Congratulations to those whose applications received the highest scores in the evaluation:
- < rotor > centre for contemporary art (AT) + 127 garage (UA)
- NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION “KHARKIV FUND FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDIES” (UA) + Association “Dr.Klauns” / Biedrība “Dr.Klauns” (LV)
- Art Center “Cublo” (UA) + Humanity in Action Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) + Education for Equality and Ecology – Edeqec (SK)
- Center for music development Tempo (UA) + ART DOT (UA) + Dream Orchestra Ideell Förening (SE)
- NGO Cultprojector (UA) + Plivka. Initiative für unabhängige audiovisuelle Kunst und Kultur Berlin e.V. (DE) + LINOLEUM (UA)
- Association D.U.S.T. (FR) + Public Organisation The Theatre Union for Children with Disabilities (UA) + Public Organization “Odesa Cultural Dialogue” (UA)
- NGO “Generation U” (UA) + BRAY AREA PARTNERSHIP (Ukrainian Community Centre for Bray & North Wicklow) (IE) + Kharkiv State Academic Puppet Theater named by V. A. Afanasyev (UA)
- Art Weapon (UA) + Jasna (PL)
- Non-governmental organisation Creative Association “Garmyder” (UA)+ Art School of Jozef Rosinsky (SK)
- Cultural Workers Studio (DE) + ON EQUALS (UA) + Volunteer association “YURBA” (UA)
The participants of the program have already received emails with further steps. The “Culture Helps / Культура допомагає” project is being implemented jointly with zusa with the support of the European Union.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or via Telegram chat.